To enter the departure hall and get to your flight, you have to pass our security check, which is placed just after the check-in area.
We have following procedures in the security check:
- Please present your boarding pass
- Outerwear must be taken off and put in a tray with items (eg mobile phone, keys, wallet) from pockets etc.
- Larger electronic equipment (laptop, camera, etc.) must be illuminated by itself and therefore it must be taken out of the hand luggage and placed in a tray
- All liquids, creams and fluids/liquid products must be in containers with a volume of max. 100 ml and stored in a reclosable plastic bag with a volume of one liter. There must be room for the contents of the bag, which must be closed completely. The bag must be illuminated by itself and must therefore be taken out of the hand luggage and placed in a tray (before the transducer / x-ray). If the container is filled with liquids, creams and fluids/liquid products over 100 ml, do not hand it in. (Read more on this link on fluid rules)
- Sharp, pointed and dangerous objects that can cause serious personal injury are not allowed to carry in hand luggage
Did you find what your were looking for?
If you are looking for answers to other security-related questions, which are not listed in the above procedures, you can find further information under our FAQ here: